- "Aloompa" refers to the business which owns this website Aloompa, LLC, our Site, or our Service, depending on the context of the usage;
- "Service" refers to the services that we provide through our Site or our mobile applications, or any related software;
- "Site" refers to our website, www.aloompa.com;
- "You" refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with Aloompa.
3. Information Collected
Whenever you visit our Site or use any of our Services, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
4. Use of Your Information
We may use your information:
- To enhance or improve your experience using our Site or Service.
- To process transactions.
- To sell, exchange, or transfer to a third party with your consent. You hereby grant us consent to such sale, exchange, and transfer, and agree that we require no further consent to engage in this activity.
- To allow third parties to contact you directly. You hereby grant us consent to allow third parties to contact you directly when you provide us contact information through our Site or Service.
- To send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- To send e-mails about the Site and other products, news, or updates for Aloompa, or other businesses, websites, or services owned or operated by us or a third party.
- To send e-mails and text messages about third party products or services.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by on our Site or Service by editing their information through their downloaded application. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored elsewhere. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup servers and/or database.
Additionally, we may provide you the ability of opting out of any of our Service or third party products when you download our application. We may at our discretion not require you to register any information and use our product anonymously.
7. Third Parties and Purchases
7.1 Third Party Websites
Currently we do not offer any products for sale. However, in the event that we allow you to purchase any products or services on our Site or through our Service you will be required to submit payment information to Aloompa or a third party payment processor. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your payment details when making purchases through this third party, and we recommend that you conduct routine credit bureau checks to protect your identity.
8. Third Party Access to Your Information
Although you are entering into an Agreement with Aloompa to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Services to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire third parties to assist us in maintaining, repairing, improving, or otherwise assisting us with our Site and Services.
Google Analytics, iTunes, and GroupMe (where applicable).
9. Law Enforcement
You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you and release your information without receiving any request to third parties where we believe that it is proper to do so for legal reasons, such as instances where we believe your publications violate any law of the United States or any other country having jurisdiction over us, our Site, Services, or our Terms of Service. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants. We may release your information under the conditions listed in this paragraph whether it is to individuals or entities in the State of Arizona, the rest of the United States, or elsewhere.
10. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
11. Security Measures
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Services, including using SSL Certificates and PCI DSS-compliant hosting. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
13. International Transfer
Individuals under 13 years of age are not allowed to use our Site or Service. If you are under the legal age of 13 years old do not apply for or submit any personal information to this Site or our Service.